Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grand Teton National Park


It’s been a few days since I last wrote. We’ve been out in the wilderness, and I’ve been on the lookout for wild animals.

We went to Grand Teton National Park. This park had really huge mountains. They were jagged and some even had snow on them. It was really cold in Grand Teton!

Guess what I saw... a MOOSE! It was a male moose, which is called a bull. It had pretty big antlers. Did you know antlers are made of bone and the moose grows and sheds a new set every year?


I also went on a hike with Emily and Gideon. We got a little lost, but I wasn’t scared. I knew we’d find our way home, and we did before it got dark.


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of Biscuit and you watching the moose! HOWEVER......Josie and I can't understand why we couldn't come along if Biscuit could. You wanna explain that?????

    ReplyDelete